Our floorplans are strategically designed as corner residences with ease of flow and abundant natural lighting, provide upscale comfort for residents, pets, and their guests. In addition to all bedrooms having large windows, most bathrooms also have natural lighting. Frontage residences have pet-friendly garden porches and unobstructed floor-to-ceiling window wall views in the living room. All residences have private covered terraces or 'Gardens in the Sky' with spacious sitting areas and summer kitchen options to supplement the luxury setting for hosting friends and family.
- Sophisticated Floorplans: Every residence has three bedrooms with windows, most also have a study, and three or more bathrooms. Spacious living, dining room & kitchen with walk-in closet as well. Space is well planned for efficiency & function.
- Abundant Lighting: There are large windows in all bedrooms and most bathrooms have natural light. In addition, the floor-to-ceiling window wall in living rooms of frontage residences brings in light with unobstructed views. This strategic layout for natural lighting in each and every residence raises the bar for condo design.
- Kitchen: It’s more than just a kitchen, it’s the place you gather with friends and family, or quietly contemplate your day over that first cup of java. A kitchen is personal and should be personally beautiful. Partnering with the highly revered Italian cabinet maker, Poliform, their beautiful cabinetry is customizable for each home, and is topped with quartz or natural stone, and complements with Gaggenau appliances.
As the heart of your home, the kitchen features an oversized island accented with optional designer lighting and a breakfast bar. Best of all, it all overlooks the living areas, making it fun to be in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms: Enjoy a spa experience each time you step into your bathroom. With Hans Grohe fixtures, Poliform cabinets, and quartz or natural stone finishes, you may think you’re at a posh resort, but it’s all yours. Your master bath features double vanities, a private water closet, a freestanding soaking tub and a glass-room shower. The only missing detail? The Turkish towels. But that’s why you live in River Oaks, just call Neimans, they deliver.
- Private Large Terraces: This signature architectural element adds an outdoor room to your living experience, the private large terrace has pre-installed water and gas lines for an optional summer kitchen. In addition, a pet-friendly garden porch is also included in A & B residences.
Mimosa Terrace is designed to enrich the flow of your life.